I will say that it has been an interesting 2 weeks. Leaving a job and company I loved, moving away from friends and family...enlightening to say the least. But, I will say, that I don't regret a thing. I've been pretty quiet on all fronts as far as FB and emails to people go. I'm not sure what to say and not really wanting to say a thing to anyone. But, again, what else is new? I'm quiet and that really unnerves people. I don't say a whole lot but I do think that if you know me at all, you can tell or know what I'm thinking. I'm not as hard to figure out as some may think.
Tomorrow I start a new job. Kind of at the bottom, but promotion is in the works in the next 4 weeks. I'm going back to what I know best, restaurant work. I love working in a bank and would have welcomed that just as much, but restaurants are what contacted me and the owner seemed impressed by my resume. I can only hope I live up to it. For the record, its a Tim Horton's franchise and I'm pretty excited to work there. Forget the coffee angle, it seems like a decent place and the owner seems pretty cool.
I've spent the last 2 weeks as a sort of SAHM...*smiles* I've got my pup Belle with me and spending the days cleaning up, doing laundry, cooking etc... I'm gonna be honest and say I did miss it a bit, but I need to work. Mainly the money angle, but I also need to feel useful. As far as doing anything else, I feel pretty useless and like a failure, but that's my own issue.
No comments:
Post a Comment