This morning, while perusing Facebook, I came across a give a way from Kristen at We Are THAT Family. She's giving away a trio of canvases from Show Offs Arts, saying Faith, Hope and Love. So, I decided to enter and looked around the site. Great art work, but my favorite is the Mugs Canvas. It has two of my favorite things.....coffee and my favorite bible verse, "Be Still and know that I am God.".
That verse seems to always appear just when I need to see it. I'm going to assume that I could use a reminder today.... :) I'm getting my "new" life together here, I am happy and even though, I'm sure, many won't see it that way. I know that most of my family and friends won't see this, not many are internet users other than email and the occasional FB and shopping... but I love and miss them all very much and hope they will understand at some point. Location doesn't mean a thing when you are close in heart, and I hope they see that.
I'm working three afternoons/evenings this week to learn the supervisory end of those shifts. Nothing I haven't done before. I find that most places have the same exact people...from PA to OR or MD to MI... people are the same everywhere. Some will be ok with the fact that I'm a new supervisor (I do have my allies) and there will be some that won't like it. That's fine....time to make my mark here.
No comments:
Post a Comment