Have a few frustrations going on right now. One is the one surrounding my mom. Long story short.... she's fine, but my brother seems to want to put her away. Right now, there is no need for that. She's ok on her own, but he's taken her debit card, credit cards and all her keys....including car and home. Basically she's stuck at home, but B can still take her places like appts. I told him to take her to the bank and have her take out some money so she has some on her. Will make her feel better. I know that I'm 8 hours away but I can still help from here.
My other frustration is work. I like my job just fine and working in the restaurant is going well, but...... the owners and management drive me nuts. I'm "technically" on the management team and don't feel like it. I"m feeling like a key holder. My 20+ years of restaurant experience versus my managers 1 doesn't seem to make a damn bit of difference. I'm not a pushy person and I'm not pushing ideas on him at all and he does listen but then does what he wants. I'm honestly surprised that the business has lasted the 14 years the owners have had it. It's just ridiculous.
Other than that....things are going well. Even with all that crap going on, I'm happy where I am finally. There are very few places that make me feel like I'm home, and this is one of them. I miss having my kids around but they are adults and doing well in their lives. I'm very proud of all of them and love them very much.
;)
No comments:
Post a Comment